Join our zoo community
Hvedekorn

Strandvænget Park - Mixed aviary #3

Strandvænget Park - Mixed aviary #3
Hvedekorn, 16 Aug 2020
David Matos Mendes likes this.
    • Hvedekorn
      Housing domestic chickens and domestic pigeons.

Strandvænget Park is a park in the outskirts of the Danish town of Nyborg. It's not really a zoological institution, but they do keep a small and free-to-visit collection of animals (domestics and standard pet species) in the middle of the park.

July 2020.
    • Andrew Swales
      @Hvedekorn
      'Aviary' is a very generous description of what appears to be some security panels with the tags still in place, cable-tied together; with a net thrown over them..!
    • Hvedekorn
      Well, I can't say that I'm a native speaker and I've always understood the word aviary as simply a "cage big enough for birds to fly in". :p Would "coop" be a better word?
    • Andrew Swales
      @Hvedekorn
      That would be the definition of an aviary I guess - but I would not have thought security panels tied together, in a public park, would deserve any formal title at at all!
    • Hvedekorn
      Good point, though there was so much construction work going on that I hope and expect it to be temporary.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Denmark - Other
    Uploaded By:
    Hvedekorn
    Date:
    16 Aug 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3072px
    Height:
    2304px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon DIGITAL IXUS 70
    Date / Time:
    2020:07:11 15:22:27
    Exposure Time:
    1/320 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    5.8 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).