Join our zoo community
Coelacanth18

Swift Fox Exhibit

Oklahoma Trails. Nov 2021

Swift Fox Exhibit
Coelacanth18, 7 Dec 2021
DelacoursLangur and TinoPup like this.
    • TinoPup
      Looks like I can rule out ever seeing the swift if I visit here :( Very nice exhibit, though.
    • Coelacanth18
      @TinoPup Lol. I'm not sure if you can tell in this photo, but I was able to see the fox alright. It was sleeping inside one of those logs.
      TinoPup likes this.
    • Ituri
      @TinoPup One of the easiest places to see Swift Fox on display is at the Hutchinson Zoo in Hutchinson, Kansas (about 40 minutes northwest of Wichita)
      TinoPup likes this.
    • Ituri
      Are there still Bat-eared Foxes in the former Swift Fox exhibit next door?
    • TinoPup
      @Coelacanth18 Is it in the one closest/next to the pole? Thought that was just a shadow lol.

@Ituri Good to know! I'd love to do a zoo trip to kansas one day, lots of cheetahs, but it's difficult to plan. I've seen quite a few swift exhibits, only one swift :)
    • Coelacanth18
      @TinoPup It's the closest one, but it's not that sunspot; it's visible through the crack on the bottom left side of the log. I'm not sure if it can be seen from this particular photo.
      TinoPup likes this.
    • TinoPup
      Coelacanth18 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Oklahoma City Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Coelacanth18
    Date:
    7 Dec 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    5184px
    Height:
    3888px
    Aperture:
    f/3.3
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon PowerShot SX720 HS
    Date / Time:
    2021:11:21 16:05:43
    Exposure Time:
    1/250 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 160
    Focal Length:
    4.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).