Join our zoo community
Toddy

Tasmanian devil enclosure

The tasmanian devil's enclosure in Copenhagen Zoo. Their indoor exhibit is just to the left of the frame, and in the background you can glimpse a red-necked wallaby. Running around, sleeping in the small burrows and shredding the ferns are the devil's favourite activities.

Tasmanian devil enclosure
Toddy, 5 Jan 2008
pendraig_milnerae likes this.
    • Toddy
      The tasmanian devil's enclosure in Copenhagen Zoo. Their indoor exhibit is just to the left of the frame, and in the background you can glimpse a red-necked wallaby. Running around, sleeping in the small burrows and shredding the ferns are the devil's favourite activities.
    • ZYBen
      1/10 for devil exhibit design
    • Toddy
      There is a bit more to the devil's enclosure than you can see here. It now it's not the the best devil enclosure in the world, but 1/10 is a little low, since we have had devil experts from Australia and Tasmania up here to approve it. And by the way, the devils have in fact mated, we just haven't been lucky.
    • ZYBen
      devils will mate in a concrete aviary, the lack of tall vegetation is my obvious gripe, there is not enough shade or grass i think, but hey i'm no devil expert
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoo København
    Uploaded By:
    Toddy
    Date:
    5 Jan 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    370.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    956px
    Height:
    717px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    uD800,S800
    Date / Time:
    0000:00:00 00:00:00
    Exposure Time:
    1/100 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 64
    Focal Length:
    8 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).