Join our zoo community
Parrotsandrew

That is what I call a square bed, 6th June 2014

I could not resist another photograph of a bed as I was so taken with it. The female Kune Kune Pigs were just about to come back in from the paddock. At the risk of offending anyone I have to say there are only two keepers at Sewerby who make beds as good as this and they have clocked up over 60 years service to the zoo between them. The Senior Assistant Keeper made this one.

That is what I call a square bed, 6th June 2014
Parrotsandrew, 6 Jun 2014
    • Parrotsandrew
      I could not resist another photograph of a bed as I was so taken with it. The female Kune Kune Pigs were just about to come back in from the paddock.

At the risk of offending anyone I have to say there are only two keepers at Sewerby who make beds as good as this and they have clocked up over 60 years service to the zoo between them. The Senior Assistant Keeper made this one.
    • Pertinax
      Its beautiful, plus the way the hay and pellet food is laid out too.:)

It reminds me of some years ago at Jersey seeing the empty indoor Gorilla enclosure all ready prepared ready for the inmates to come in the evening- similarly as neat as a pin it was...
    • Parrotsandrew
      I could not agree more - it is very beautiful indeed; a lesson in the art of making a bed.
    • Pertinax
      I could happily settle down for a snooze on that.
    • Parrotsandrew
      So could I, it looks very comfy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sewerby Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Parrotsandrew
    Date:
    6 Jun 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    360.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.6
    Make:
    EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
    Model:
    KODAK EASYSHARE C180 Digital Camera
    Date / Time:
    2014:06:06 15:10:03
    Exposure Time:
    25000/1000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 80
    Focal Length:
    8.8 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).