Join our zoo community
foz

The Blue Lagoon

The atmospheric blue lagoon. the water is an opaque milky-b lue colour all misty surrounded by the dark rocks. 2010

The Blue Lagoon
foz, 15 Mar 2011
    • foz
      The atmospheric blue lagoon. the water is an opaque milky-b lue colour all misty surrounded by the dark rocks. 2010
    • KCZooFan
      Iceland is beautiful, like a mix of Yellowstone and Alaska. According to the EXIF data, this was taken today. If that true?
    • foz
      No it was taken summer 2010 (a few weeks after the 'Eyjafjallajökul eruption). I did only jyst put it up onto the gallery though, might put some more up.

Iceland is stunning, would love to go back.
    • KCZooFan
      Now I see, looking at the wrong piece of data; July 14, 2010. I would love to see more photos of you trip, as I'll probably never be able to go ($1400 for a ticket, not sure how much that is in you currency)

P.S. Nice job spelling "Eyjafjallajökul" :)
    • Baldur
      I live next to this thing but haven't been since spring of 2007! :) But it's a touristy place that charges you fortune, the local swimming pool across the mountain in Grindavik, my hometown, only charges a fraction of what they do.
    • foz
      They seem to swim everywhere is Iceland! the free hot springs at Landmannalaugar is alot cheaper (but doesnt have the cool water) and there were cheap swimming pools where i stayed as well (cant remember where). for a person that cant swim i managed to get in the water quite alot during my week
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Iceland - Other
    Uploaded By:
    foz
    Date:
    15 Mar 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/8.4
    Make:
    SAMSUNG
    Model:
    SAMSUNG ES60 / VLUU ES60 / SAMSUNG SL105 / SAMSUNG ES63
    Date / Time:
    2010:07:12 19:25:30
    Exposure Time:
    1/180 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    6.3 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).