Join our zoo community
karenZOO

This surely must be the most stunning zoo or park in the UK

Just like Whipsnade we love it as much for the setting as the animals :)

This surely must be the most stunning zoo or park in the UK
karenZOO, 28 Sep 2013
    • karenZOO
      Just like Whipsnade we love it as much for the setting as the animals :)
    • Arizona Docent
      Yes I very much enjoyed my visit last April. It was a misty day with an on and off light drizzle and patches of snow on the mountains across the valley. Photographically, these were ideal conditions, plus it kept the visitor numbers small which was also good.
    • Blackduiker
      What beautiful countryside to view while visiting a zoo!
    • kiang
      This is the sort of countryside i see day to day and it still has the ability to take your breath away at times.
      Britain's BEST safari park is situated amongst some of our most glorious scenery and should be seen by more, hopefully the new walkway which is opening in November could go some way to remedying this.
    • karenZOO
      You are very lucky Kiang although sometimes there seems too much of a view and I never know what to take a picture of! There was also a lovely view of the soldiers building the walkway lol!!
      Certainly is fantastic I am surprised they don't have snow leopards, certainly a lot being born in UK now?
      As a Colchester regular I do find the rock just a wee bit too real tho :eek: :rolleyes:
    • kiang
      I agree, snow leopards long overdue.

Your second line has already won, sentence of the year 2013, not often this site has me laughing out loud.
    • Maguari
      Off-topic, but another web board I frequent just had my favourite moderator intervention ever:

Well, that told him...
    • felis silvestris
      It is beautiful, been many times, in the winter it’s just stunning
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Highland Wildlife Park
    Uploaded By:
    karenZOO
    Date:
    28 Sep 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1065px
    Aperture:
    f/5.6
    Make:
    SONY
    Model:
    DSLR-A350
    Date / Time:
    2013:09:09 11:11:18
    Exposure Time:
    1/640 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 100
    Focal Length:
    70 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).