Join our zoo community
TinoPup

Turtle Back Zoo - Komodo dragon and taveta golden weaver

Turtle Back Zoo - Komodo dragon and taveta golden weaver
TinoPup, 7 Feb 2020
Summer Tanager and Coelacanth18 like this.
    • DelacoursLangur
      Big fan of mixing some small birds in with the komodo. I can imagine the potential for conflict with an overly exuberant dragon, but they are so small and fast they probably just ignore eachother.

Nice looking well planted exhibit as well!
    • TinoPup
      @DelacoursLangur This exhibit looks like it works well. The birds have lots of safe spots, away from anywhere the dragon might reach, and there's not many of them. It's one of the nicest Komodo exhibits I've seen, and looks very well-kept. The dragon was in the pool.
    • hudson111
      @TinoPup I know I'm about a year late but, have been to this zoo many times and I am a huge fan, many of the zoos exhibits are like this beautiful well planted exhibits, this zoo should be more well known
      TinoPup likes this.
    • TinoPup
      @hudson111 Agreed! I visited for the first time last Feb and was surprised at how nice it is, even in the middle of winter, because it's rarely mentioned on here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Turtle Back Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    TinoPup
    Date:
    7 Feb 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4032px
    Height:
    2268px
    Aperture:
    f/1.7
    Make:
    samsung
    Model:
    SM-G955U
    Date / Time:
    2020:02:04 12:30:30
    Exposure Time:
    1/23 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    4.25 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).