Join our zoo community
BerdNerd

(UPDATED) A Map Of Where Our Fellow ZooChatters Live: South America

(UPDATED) A Map Of Where Our Fellow ZooChatters Live: South America
    • BerdNerd
      For my next map, is one for South American ZooChatters. I am well aware there are more users further up in Central America, and I will be making a separate map for them.
    • Onychorhynchus coronatus
      I'm still apparently in the middle of the Brazilian Amazon rainforest then o_O instead of São Paulo state
    • BerdNerd
      @Onychorhynchus coronatus Sorry about that, but your profile wasn't specific about where you lived in Brazil. Leaving you off the map wasn't an option, so I just winged it.
    • ChIkEn NuGrEt
      Hey um, I was wondering what are requirements for the zoochatters included in the maps because I may able to help you.
    • BerdNerd
      @ChIkEn NuGrEt

So basically, you have to be an active user to be included on one of these maps. I won't add users who are very new, which are like people who joined like a couple days or a week ago, due to the vast amount of new people joining. I think my cutoff point for being considered active would be maybe mid-late November. Any user not seen on or after that point won't be added to the maps. Trying to find every single active user as you imagine, is very hard work and almost impossible, so most of the people on my maps are users I frequently encounter on the forums or gallery, or were reported missing on my original map.

Also, if you have a profile picture, you are almost definitely going to be added since we can just identify you on the map by your picture. I may still add people with no profile picture, but its very time consuming for me to add labels for them, so I usually only add a few of the notable ones.

In your case, I am happy to say that you have indeed made the cut, and I'm going to add you to the North American map, which is coming soon :)
    • David Matos Mendes
      Nice to see myself in it! You've been doing awesome maps"
      BerdNerd likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Animal Art & Creative Photography
    Uploaded By:
    BerdNerd
    Date:
    15 Jan 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    44.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    930px
    Height:
    723px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).