Join our zoo community
Zebraduiker

Usti nad Lebem South african Fur Seal Exhibit

This is the whole pool and landpart for two south american fur seals, but just for a short time, they came from Prague Zoo just for the time they are build a new exhibit for them.

Usti nad Lebem South african Fur Seal Exhibit
Zebraduiker, 20 Dec 2008
    • Zebraduiker
      This is the whole pool and landpart for two south american fur seals, but just for a short time, they came from Prague Zoo just for the time they are build a new exhibit for them.
    • snowleopard
      I'm glad that this exhibit is only a temporary one, as the Valley Zoo in Edmonton, Canada, has had some sea lions in a similar sized enclosure for close to 15 years!
    • Kwambeze
      What animal live in the exbith? ( I mean before and when the sea lions moved, are the exbith closed?)
    • Animal
      I think also the californian seals. If i remember right, they can connect both exhibits.
    • Woxys
      but those two females are not closed all the time... There is a huge outside pool inhabited by male Californian sea lion. And when both females are closed inside, he is outside. But ZOO let also those females swim in huge outside pool, closing Californian sea lion in these moments...
    • Animal
      Ok, I wouldn't call it huge, but it's bigger than the indoors.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ZOO Ústí nad Labem
    Uploaded By:
    Zebraduiker
    Date:
    20 Dec 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count: