snowleopard

Various Cages

Aug. 5th, 2014.

Various Cages
snowleopard, 9 Sep 2014
    • snowleopard
      Aug. 5th, 2014.
    • LaughingDove
      What species are held in these cages? I can see something that looks like a macropod in the nearest cage.
    • Elephas Maximus
      Kookaburras or small hornbills (can't tell), somewhat duiker, bird looking like a screamer, and certainly maras (there's signage).
    • Chlidonias
      nearest to furthest: mara, curassow, duiker/dik-dik, kookaburras, crowned cranes.
    • Shirokuma
      This is utterly bizarre. I can't believe this is a recently opened facility in a developed country.
    • Nanook
      Absolutely agree, there is no excuse for it.
    • Shirokuma
      This is why strict inspections and regulatory legal standards are needed. The place should be shut down.
    • ThylacineAlive
      I've always found it interesting that these places are allowed to exist with little to no outcry from the public or trouble from PeTA and the like, yet larger, great zoos are often criticized and attacked.

~Thylo:cool:
    • Nasua
      This zoo, if you can call it like this, is simply cruelty to animals. There need to be an authority which can stop this whole place of horror. And especially: it's the USA!! I mean this is one of the most-developped countries in the world. It's impossible there is nothing you can do against this sh*t.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Timbavati Wildlife Park
    Uploaded By:
    snowleopard
    Date:
    9 Sep 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    375.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.3
    Make:
    Panasonic
    Model:
    DMC-ZS5
    Date / Time:
    2014:08:05 08:17:07
    Exposure Time:
    10/800 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    4.1 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).