Join our zoo community
Macaw16

View of Entrance to the Actual Aquaria - 26 March 2016

26 March 2016 @ The Deep, Hull. This makes it look quiet, but this was taken on my way out, when it was extremely busy when I got there!

View of Entrance to the Actual Aquaria - 26 March 2016
Macaw16, 30 Mar 2016
    • Macaw16
      26 March 2016 @ The Deep, Hull. This makes it look quiet, but this was taken on my way out, as it was extremely busy when I got there!
    • Zooplantman
      A rather unassuming entrance. Could be a store in a mall.
    • Macaw16
      The main entrance to the attraction is more spectacular, but this where you pass through the ticket barrier, as you can go to the shop and café without paying (with the ticket counter elsewhere(being on the ground floor, this being on the third floor). Once you've passed the small tank visible (housing Banggai Cardinalfish amongst others), you come to an art installation and then into a more spectacular area.
    • Zooplantman
    • Macaw16
      I do agree that the entrance could be more exciting, the interior of the entrance being more exciting than the outside. It does seem to be a little of a disappointing entrance though. That bit of the building is only easily visible from the car park though, with the layout of the buildings position.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    The Deep
    Uploaded By:
    Macaw16
    Date:
    30 Mar 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Panasonic
    Model:
    DMC-FZ7
    Date / Time:
    2016:03:26 18:52:58
    Exposure Time:
    10/100 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 200
    Focal Length:
    6 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).