Join our zoo community
Devi

Water area for wading birds - 30/08/15

In this enclosure was ibis, spotted dikkop, greater flamingo, and some others I can't remember.

Water area for wading birds - 30/08/15
Devi, 1 Sep 2015
DelacoursLangur likes this.
    • Devi
      In this enclosure was ibis, spotted dikkop, greater flamingo, and some others I can\'t remember.
    • sooty mangabey
      I find it hard to reconcile this photo with the positive write-up you gave the place elsewhere! I visited in the spring and thought it was pretty poor: shabby, and occasionally - as here - pretty inadequate. I'm glad to see that others disagree, however, and like the place.
    • Devi
      I think I mentioned this in my review as one of the downfalls. If I didn't I meant to. I mean, it's clean, and isn't massively tiny, but looks pretty bizarre and I'd personally want it to be somewhat bigger.
    • jacks zoo
      This was the old otter exhibit, it had glass at the front of the pool rising up to the height of the tiles so the otters could be seen swimming underwater. It was a pretty dire enclosure for otters, I assume this is a temporary fix to give the flamingos etc some outside space? The flamingos were previously held indoors all year.
    • Devi
      That sounds a likely explanation. All the wading birds are in this enclosure and fully outdoors, it's a decent amount of space but the water area is a little strange, and mildly resembles a urinal.
    • Nanook
      Yes, I was just about to say it resembles a urinal!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amazon World Zoo Park
    Uploaded By:
    Devi
    Date:
    1 Sep 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    339.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/2.2
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 6
    Date / Time:
    2015:08:30 12:11:44
    Exposure Time:
    1/138 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 32
    Focal Length:
    4.15 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).