Join our zoo community
cypher

West Caucasian Tur

Not the greatest shot, but I managed to get all 3 of them all in frame. They ll seem to be following a single female. I know two of them are twins, and the third is a survivor after it's mother died due to complications. So it looks like the mother of the twins had taken the orphan in as her own. Not 100% sure though.

West Caucasian Tur
cypher, 7 Jun 2016
    • cypher
      Not the greatest shot, but I managed to get all 3 of them all in frame. They ll seem to be following a single female.

I know two of them are twins, and the third is a survivor after it\'s mother died due to complications. So it looks like the mother of the twins had taken the orphan in as her own. Not 100% sure though.
    • TZFan
      Nope you are mistaken. Fate is the female who died but her twins died the night before her death. Coral lost her baby so its not hers as did Turquoise. The twins belong to Lucky and the singleton is Alani's.
    • cypher
      Thanks for clearing that up TZFan.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    7 Jun 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    314.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/5.6
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7100
    Date / Time:
    2016:06:06 11:50:47
    Exposure Time:
    1/640 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 640
    Focal Length:
    200 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).