Join our zoo community
littleRedPanda

White Fronted Lemur?

White Fronted Lemur?
littleRedPanda, 8 Aug 2018
    • littleRedPanda
      I noticed this in the opening minutes of episode 4, but White fronted lemurs are not listed on ZTL, so I guess I'm mistaken?
    • Jambo
      This is definitely a white fronted lemur. Maybe its new?.....
    • littleRedPanda
      @Jambo I've messaged them on facebook. I only noticed after posting that there is a baby clinging on too.
    • Jambo
      You can faintly see the baby hanging on to mum. Did you zoom in?
    • littleRedPanda
      @Jambo It's a poor screengrab from iPlayer - I suppose I should double check that it's allowed with the mods
      Jambo likes this.
    • Simon Hampel
      @littleRedPanda I think this is acceptable under "fair use" provisions of most copyright laws. You are reproducing a small part of the work for the purposes of discussion and are not reproducing the entire work.

I have undeleted it :D
    • Simon Hampel
      (Note that I have moved the photo from the Longleat Safari & Adventure Park category to the Zoos & Animals in the Media category)
    • littleRedPanda
      Although ztl does not list them as current or former, I have just found this clip on youtube which shows them present in 2015, so I'm guessing the beeb clip is from a previous recording.

There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Zoos & Animals in the Media
    Uploaded By:
    littleRedPanda
    Date:
    8 Aug 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    55 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    605px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).