Join our zoo community
cypher

White Rhinos

Tom's is the one on the left. Zohair is on the right, as she was the one marked with the purple spray to identify her. If you look carefully, you can see Sabi's nose under Zohari's head.

White Rhinos
cypher, 18 Jul 2014
    • cypher
      Tom's is the one on the left. Zohari is on the right, as she was the one marked with the purple spray to identify her. If you look carefully, you can see Sabi's nose under Zohari's head.
    • Megakillerwhale
      We was wondering why Zohari was marked when we seen her, we tought that she had some scar or something LOL :) Now we know that it just for ID her from Sabi.When we seen them Sabi was in the water :) Do you know why they drained the water and closed down the path where you go under the Simba Lodge Cafe? They let Tony in by himself.He looked lonely :(
    • cypher
      Everything was open up when I was there, so I'm not sure why.
    • adams7
      The moat gets drained many times each summer and gets a good clean. You may have just visited on a day that it had been drained.
    • TZFan
      Good time to clean the moat. Whats the odds that any of the rhinos are going to use it while they are tense and unsure of each other during intros? Probably small.
    • SeanKinger6
      wait, you can go under the Simba Cafe?
    • cypher
      I think they are referring to the lowered walk around along the moat of the Rhino exhibit.
    • SeanKinger6
      ohhh gotcha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Toronto Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    cypher
    Date:
    18 Jul 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    315.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1067px
    Aperture:
    f/8.0
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D7100
    Date / Time:
    2014:07:17 10:35:40
    Exposure Time:
    1/1250 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 320
    Focal Length:
    70 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).