Join our zoo community
Paul Kalisch

Wildpark Lüneburger Heide- amur tiger enclosure- 2020

This picture shows the main enclosure, in the back is a second exhibit, which is about 1/3 of the size of the main enclosure. The enclosure was opened in 2009 and was at the time size-wise the biggest tiger enclsoure in europe ( i don`t know if it still is).

Wildpark Lüneburger Heide- amur tiger enclosure- 2020
Paul Kalisch, 22 Jun 2020
    • Paul Kalisch
      This picture shows the main enclosure, in the back is a second exhibit, which is about 1/3 of the size of the main enclosure. The enclosure was opened in 2009 and was at the time size-wise the biggest tiger enclsoure in europe ( i don`t know if it still is). Currently the enclosure has three inhabitants, one 15 year old male tiger called Alex and two female siblings called Anushka and Dasha, who were born in Tierpark Hagenbeck three years ago.
      Benosaurus likes this.
    • Antoine
      @Paul Kalisch Thank you for this picture of what I suppose a nice and great enclosure for amur tigers.
      I assume the biggest one at the moment (all species) is the Parc des Félins one for malayan tigers which is 3 hectares.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Wildpark Lueneburger Heide
    Uploaded By:
    Paul Kalisch
    Date:
    22 Jun 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    532.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1343px
    Height:
    1007px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).