Join our zoo community
zoo_enthusiast

Woodchuck (Mixed Forest section)

Woodchuck (Mixed Forest section)
    • snowleopard
      All of these shots of animals are fine and dandy...but what zoo nerds really want is a series of exhibit photos. Those always get ten times more views and generate a lot more interest. :) The animal images are fantastic though, but each zoo exhibit around the world is unique.
    • zoo_enthusiast
      @snowleopard, I knew you would say that, and I agree:) I myself am more interested in exhibit photos taken at other zoos than in actual animals. However, I always primarily photograph animals (especially new species) for my personal collection. I was not even sure at the time if I was going to do a zoochat review (I usually struggle with writing reviews), and my plan was to take another stroll around the zoo after I photographed all the animals, and take exhibit photos. But at the end we spent more time at the zoo than I anticipated, and were facing a long drive to Quebec City, so I could not walk around the entire zoo once again, and had to limit myself with taking photos of just a couple of the exhibits (beavers and otters) closest to the exits. And so, with the exhibit photos sadly lacking, I am posting animal photos to give at least partial idea of what I saw there
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sauvage Zoo of St-Félicien
    Uploaded By:
    zoo_enthusiast
    Date:
    30 Aug 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1721px
    Height:
    2572px
    Aperture:
    f/6.3
    Make:
    NIKON CORPORATION
    Model:
    NIKON D3000
    Date / Time:
    2017:03:20 00:24:25
    Exposure Time:
    10/1250 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    300 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).