Join our zoo community
Moebelle

Wrigley Field

Home to the Chicago Cubs. Arguably the second most classic baseball field behind Fenway Park.

Wrigley Field
Moebelle, 15 Aug 2013
TheGerenuk likes this.
    • Moebelle
      Home to the Chicago Cubs. Arguably the second most classic baseball field behind Fenway Park.
    • Jackwow
      Sorry, what's this got to do with Zoo Chat?

Even if baseball was a sport I still wouldn't see the relevance! [​IMG]
    • Moebelle
      It's in the "Off Topic" gallery...
    • zooboyabroad
      Hey when were you in Chicago? Did you see the Cardinals vs. Cubs game this summer? Pretty darn exciting. Nice panoramic pic. What time of day was it? :p
    • Moebelle
      I went around mid August to visit the Brookfield Zoo, Lincoln Park Zoo, Shedd Aquarium, and of course America's pastime. Sadly they did not play the Cards when I came. Instead they played the worst in the NL Central at the time, the Milwaukee Brewers. As for the time of day it was a 7 o'clock game so this pic was taken at around 630ish. And as for the compliment, thank you very much:)
    • zooboyabroad
      Yeah I remember when they played the Brewers this summer. Not as exciting as the Cards game. And of course this summer I went to my main hometown zoo and aquarium, Lincoln Park and the Shedd.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    United States - Other
    Uploaded By:
    Moebelle
    Date:
    15 Aug 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    695px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).