Yapok!

Chironectes minimus minimus. Mundo Maya: River Delta. December 21, 2018

Yapok!
jayjds2, 26 Dec 2018
    • baboon
      Water opossum my god!
      jayjds2 likes this.
    • TeaLovingDave
      Two words. The first one starts with L, the second with B, and you're a massive example of one :p
      jayjds2 likes this.
    • jayjds2
      I got lucky to see her running around :) after several months of relative inactivity (according to a local friend) she had several short bursts of activity in which she swam out of the den and ran around on the island a little bit. Sadly, it's so dark in the exhibit this was the best photo I could manage.
    • Great Argus
      Nonetheless the photo is enough to make many of us jealous to some extent or another! :p
      jayjds2 likes this.
    • jayjds2
      I think yapoks will be much more present at the aquarium in the future. This invidual has been around longer than all the previous ones had been, so I believe they've cracked the animals' husbandry. I certainly hope they continue to do well with them in the future!
    • fuzbal11
      I once stopped by the exhibit 10 times trying to see it, good picture to boot too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dallas World Aquarium
    Uploaded By:
    jayjds2
    Date:
    26 Dec 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    4099px
    Height:
    2733px
    Aperture:
    f/5.6
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS Rebel T6
    Date / Time:
    2018:12:21 16:42:59
    Exposure Time:
    1/40 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 3200
    Focal Length:
    55 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).