Join our zoo community
Zebraduiker

Zooguide

This young man and his girlfriend belongs to a very rare species, the so called"zooguide user". They used the zooguidebook at every exhibit, I've never seen that before ! Most people only use the map of the guidebook during the zoovisit.

Zooguide
Zebraduiker, 6 Jul 2008
    • Zebraduiker
      This young man and his girlfriend belongs to a very rare species, the so called"zooguide user".

They used the zooguidebook at every exhibit, I've never seen that before !

Most people only use the map of the guidebook during the zoovisit.
    • okapikpr
      Do you know if there is a EEP for them? If we increase their numbers, maybe more zoos will publish guidebooks!
    • Zebraduiker
      I think, the male on the pictures was to young for breeding.....The problem was, this was a no-german pair, I think, it was the subspecies from spain....Its not good to breed hybrids....

But we can should try, especially in the USA, where guidebooks are now very rare...The problem is, guidebook user can't survive without gudiebooks, and where no guidebooks are, they can't survive...So maybe we should reintroduce guidebook users from europe to the states....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Berlin Zoo
    Uploaded By:
    Zebraduiker
    Date:
    6 Jul 2008
    View Count:
    Comment Count: