Join our zoo community
Toddy

ZOOM - Polar bear

A polar bear blowing out a bubble of air under water in the polar-region biotope of the of the Alaska theme in ZOOM Erlebniswelt, Germany. The polar bears living here are some of the absolute highlights of ZOOM and their exhibit is of very high quality. ZOOM Erlebniswelt is a brand new zoo built completely from scratch on the site of the old Ruhr Zoo. It is divided into three large themes: Alaska (2005), Africa (2006) and Asia (2010). July 2009

ZOOM - Polar bear
Toddy, 12 Oct 2009
    • Toddy
      A polar bear blowing out a bubble of air under water in the polar-region biotope of the of the Alaska theme in ZOOM Erlebniswelt, Germany. The polar bears living here are some of the absolute highlights of ZOOM and their exhibit is of very high quality.

ZOOM Erlebniswelt is a brand new zoo built completely from scratch on the site of the old Ruhr Zoo. It is divided into three large themes: Alaska (2005), Africa (2006) and Asia (2010).

July 2009
    • leclub
      simply brilliant!
    • Toddy
      Thanks! I am quite proud of this shot as I think it is very unusual :)
    • Eagle
      Ah you've uploaded the pictures from your trip to the zoom!
      This is really a great picture!
      I'm looking forward to see your pictures from Wuppertal!
    • Toddy
      Yes, though I still need to upload my pictures from ZOOM Africa. Then I will do Cologne, Wuppertal, Duisburg, Dortmund and Frankfurt (though not necessarily in that order) and then the Czech zoos I visited :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ZOOM Erlebniswelt
    Uploaded By:
    Toddy
    Date:
    12 Oct 2009
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    80.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    1200px
    Aperture:
    f/3.5
    Make:
    OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Model:
    E-510
    Date / Time:
    2009:07:15 14:53:39
    Exposure Time:
    1/400 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    14 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).