Join our zoo community
Sarus Crane

ZT2 Zoo Miami Asian Elephant Exhibit Recreation

Trying to recreate Zoo Miami in Zoo Tycoon 2 (work in progress) and really wish I could go and visit Dalip & Nellie! This is a night view.

ZT2 Zoo Miami Asian Elephant Exhibit Recreation
Sarus Crane, 15 Oct 2018
Jambo and JigerofLemuria like this.
    • JigerofLemuria
      I rebuilt Auckland and Wellington Zoo on Zoo Tycoon 2 about 5 years ago... Don't have any healthy copy of the game or healthy PC to play it on now... :(
    • Jambo
      Now the Miami zoo also has a young bull, Ongard from Melbourne zoo, Australia
      Sarus Crane likes this.
    • Sarus Crane
      @Jambo Yeah I'm gonna put him in the back exhibit so only Dalip & Nellie are in the front. :) Nellie is a Sumatran Elephant & Dalip is a Palaeoloxodon recki. Its the only elephant species you can get into the game that looks like him that has the long straight tusks. Currently I'm working on the Wings of Asia aviary and it looks like I'm struggling for space (using the largest map avaible in the rainforest biome). I already made the Black Necked Stork, Indian Rhino, and Banteng exhibits. More improvement and enhancements are always a good thing! Just roaming around the zoo in the game makes me feel like I'm back in Miami and the nostalgia is crazy!!! :D @JigerofLemuria
    • Jambo
      Cool. Can’t wait to see more of your designs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Games, Simulators & Quizzes
    Uploaded By:
    Sarus Crane
    Date:
    15 Oct 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2702px
    Height:
    1080px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).