When did TWP get Planigales?
I looked into the guy too and he also "described" 6 new pygmy-possums, a potoroo, split rock-ringtails and a million herps based on other people's...
Yeah, I had a look at wikipedia too, but never heard of Apollo Bat. There seem to be a couple of species going around over there that seem rather...
Does anyone have the Field Companion to The Mammals of Australia by Steve van Dyck lying around and can tell me what 12 megabats are listed in it....
I posted a species list from my visit in Dec '17 here. Might still be useful even if it's a bit out of date...
Zoo Duisburg - 06.05.2020
28. Eurasian Harvest Mouse (Micromys minutus)
103. Sand Martin (Riparia riparia)
104. Common Redstart (Phoenicurus phoenicurus)
Anyone know if the Fallow Deer there are...
Thanks. I'll have a look at that website.
It's a family trip so I probably won't be able to do too much but maybe I can convince everyone to have...
Went out looking for White-throated Dipper today, but was unsuccessful. At least I got this little guy:
102. Marsh Warbler (Acrocephalus...
101. Icterine Warbler (Hippolais icterina)
99. Black Redstart (Phoenicurus ochruros)
100. Common Pochard (Aythya ferina)
98. Common House Martin (Delichon urbicum)
14. Field Vole (Microtus agrestis)
Since everyone was talking about the thing I decided to go and get Cetti's Warbler too^^
90. Common Cuckoo (Cuculus...
It is a bit ironic that out of all my Rock-wallaby pics the Rothschild ones are probably the worst considering it's the non-habituated species...
85. Common Tern (Sterna hirundo)
86. Common Redshank (Tringa totanus)
87. Eurasian Spoonbill (Platalea leucorodia)
@Chlidonias Not sure if you saw, but I put a second picture of Rothschild's Rock-wallaby here. I reckon it might at least be a little better than...
Separate names with a comma.