Join our zoo community

New 4 Years on ZooChat - ThomasNotTom

Discussion in 'ZooChat Community & Website' started by ThomasNotTom, 21 Aug 2020.

1. ThomasNotTom

ThomasNotTom Well-Known Member Premium Member

Tomorrow, marks 4 years on ZooChat (officially), not including a year or so without an account... In those 4 years, ZooChat has become an important part of my life, and I doubt I'd be in the educational and professional position that I'm in today without it. :D

I just wanted to make this short post to thank everyone involved with the day to day running and moderation of the site, and to the other fantastic members that put the "chat" in ZC! (many of whom have become great friends). :p

Whilst I don't engage as frequently as others, I look forward to continuing my daily use for many years to come.

- Thomas Not Tom ;)

2. Brum

Brum Well-Known Member

Some of us have become such good friends that we don't even feel bad missing the "as" off your name any more... :p;) I try and make the effort, but it's a whole extra syllable! I ain't got time for that, I'm a busy man! :D:D:D

Jungle Man and ThomasNotTom like this.
  3. ThomasNotTom

ThomasNotTom Well-Known Member Premium Member

To be fair, I call you "old" an awful lot ;):p

4. Brum

Brum Well-Known Member

Doesn't bother me, being old means I can rub your face in it by telling you stories about zoos back in my day... ;):D

ThomasNotTom likes this.