Join our zoo community

Any Roller Coaster Enthusiasts?

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by Sarus Crane, 22 Jan 2019.

1. Sarus Crane

Sarus Crane Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Anyone here on Zoochat a roller coaster fanatic? I like to ride them and when its gets cold like it is now, I enjoy building them in RCT3. I was able to "escape" the freezing temps this weekend in my digital coaster getaway and I really wish this was one I just made was real! Bring on spring!!!

2. Black Footed Beast

Black Footed Beast Well-Known Member 5+ year member

I like coasters as well, with the location I live in I do have a park that I can go to yearly with a large variety of coasters

Sarus Crane likes this.
  3. carl the birder

carl the birder Well-Known Member 5+ year member

i am my favorit curenly is wildfier the rmc at kolmården

BeakerUK and Sarus Crane like this.
  4. felis silvestris

felis silvestris Well-Known Member

I’m scared of them

5. Bisonblake

Bisonblake Well-Known Member

I love roller coasters. Theme parks are probably my second favorite thing to visit (behind zoos and aquariums, obviously). I used to be scared of any coaster that involved an inversion, but up until earlier this year, I'll go on almost any coaster. While it's not in my state, I consider Cedar Point my home park because it's the closest one to me.

I finally got to go there again for the first time in a while and it was so much fun. I was able to go on 8 of their coasters:
    • Valravn
    • Raptor
    • Gatekeeper
    • Magnum XL 200
    • Gemini
    • Cedar Creek Mine Ride
    • Iron Dragon
    • Blue Streak
    Valravn was my first ride of the day and was definitely my favorite. I loved the anticipation waiting at the top of the hill waiting for the train to be released down the hill. I really wanted to ride some of the other coasters like Maverick, Steel Vengeance, and Millenium Force, but not everyone that I was with wanted to ride the rides at the same time as me. I might try to go again next summer once school is out, and maybe try to stay at Hotel Breakers for a few nights.

6. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Me to:p

felis silvestris likes this.
  7. ZooTripper365

ZooTripper365 Well-Known Member

This is a weird one but I'm scared of roller coasters while enjoying learning about them. I go to theme parks often and have now become more open to riding them. I visited Alton Towers over summer and rode Th13teen, Wickerman and Spinball Whizzer which was a big step for me.

8. Spike

Spike Well-Known Member

Anybody going to Holiwood nights at holiday world?