Join our zoo community

Sydney Aquarium Benefits of the Aqua Club @ the Sydney Aquarium

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Pitt_St, 9 Dec 2003.

1. Pitt_St

Pitt_St New Member

It took them a couple of weeks, but I have recently received my "Club Aqua" member card.

FYI, the benefits of Club Aqua membership include:

- Unlimited entry to both the Sydney Aquarium and Oceanworld Manly

- 10% off at the above attractions' cafe and gift shops

- 20% off the admission price of a Navy Ticket to the Australian National Maritime Museum

- 20% off admission to the Powerhouse Museum

- 20% off admission to the Melbourne Aquarium

- 20% off admission to Underwater World Mooloolaba

- Discount parking (Entertainment Car Park off Darling Drive and the Harbourside Car Park off Murray Street).

- Friends and family of Club Aqua members recieve 10% off admission only tickets to the Sydney Aquarium and Oceanworld Manly when accompanied by a Club Aqua member.

More information, including the costs of Club Aqua membership is available here.

FYI - it is a 12 month membership. So you have 1 years membership from whatever date you join.

MB

2. muppie

muppie New Member

hmmm I guess if you like a place to have lunch or dinner (do they open at night?) it might be a good idea to have the card.. I mean how many times a year would you wanna go to say hello to the fish ? :D

3. Lil Keeper

Lil Keeper Active Member

aqua club

hey i worked on the groups desk at aquarium for quite a while. a lot of members actually visit weekly with their lil kiddies. most live within the city. go for the annual pass for both aquarium and wildlife world. its better value n mixes it up a lil :D:D:D