Join our zoo community

Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Breeding

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Jordan-Jaguar97, 27 Oct 2010.

1. Jordan-Jaguar97

Jordan-Jaguar97 Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    just briefly watching michaela's animal road trip i noticed that the Bengal Tiger's was appartnley ment to have cubs and i have not heard any news on that?
    Are the African Lion's maybe breeding maybe sending the female to longleat and bringing a couple of female's here.
    Finally the Siamang's have they got 2 breeding pair's because i have seen a female had a baby and on the website they have different names?
    Regards Jordan.

2. TARZAN

TARZAN Well-Known Member

If you go on the C.A.P.S. website I think you will find out what happened to the tigers and the cubs. Recall watching this programme when it was originally broadcast and was surprised that the tigers had come from a collection in the North East. I did wonder where this mysterious collection was, we now know!. Not exactly being honest here , especially from a zoo which claims to have such religious views.

3. willtheman45

willtheman45 Well-Known Member

All the antis must have a field day over Noahs Ark-the circus tigers, the tiger baby saga, plans for elephants and of course their ridiculous creationism presented as fact. This really is an extremely badly run zoo.

4. mhale

mhale Well-Known Member

The adult male siamang is called Samson, the adult female is called Salome and their one year old son is called Sultana.