Join our zoo community

United Kingdom chester zoo

Discussion in 'Events & Meetups' started by demonmoth, 30 Jun 2011.

1. demonmoth

demonmoth Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Hello all. I am off to chester zoo

I am so excitied to go!!!! I can not wait to see the giant otters!!! And others of course, I will be going on the 4th july with my taxi, of course my dad still can't drive yet!!!!!! But more and capable just need the papers! Anyway yes if you want to meet up that's all good

Lisa xxx

2. zoogiraffe

zoogiraffe Well-Known Member

If it had been a weekend would have been over like a shot,but something called work will get in the way for me!!

3. demonmoth

demonmoth Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I know what u mean I'm off for 2 weeks and my dad just surprised me with it!!

I have never been to chester zoo, so looking forward to it

4. Jordan-Jaguar97

Jordan-Jaguar97 Well-Known Member

I'm only at Chester for the Reptile and Amphibian event so unfortunatly I cannot meet up but hope you have a nice day:D

5. karoocheetah

karoocheetah Well-Known Member

Have a great time Lisa - I can't meet up I'm afraid as I'm indulging my other passion down at RAF Waddington :O)

another time maybe - but you'll have a blast - don't forget to go and see the African Hunting Dogs (I still can't call them painted) and just generally take it all in! Have fun :O)

6. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Administrator Staff Member 20+ year member

Just a suggestion - you could try setting up a new ZooChat Meetup group in your area and post ideas for new gatherings there.

I've only just set up this Meetup Everywhere service, so there's not a lot of usage yet. Perhaps give it a go and see how if it works. Might take a while to gain some momentum, but we have to start somewhere!

Go here: ZooChat Meetups Everywhere - Meetup