Join our zoo community

Could a moderator please put my posts in Fantasy Zoos in one thread?

Discussion in 'ZooChat Community & Website' started by Agalychnis, 16 Feb 2015.

1. Agalychnis

Agalychnis Active Member

Hello, moderator

To avoid spamming the sub-forum Fantasy Zoos, could You please put all my posts from the last few days in one thread? They are all marked with a happy emoticon, so they are easy to recognize.

I appreciate this forum very much, I just was a bit over-excited and posted a lot. I'm sorry that a member of this site found it to be spamming, and to avoid inconvenience to any members, I have the aforementioned request.

Thank You very much for Your help and support.

2. zooboy28

zooboy28 Well-Known Member

That wasn't necessarily spamming, and its certainly not a subject cloudedleopard is qualified to speak on, but the threads can be merged if you want. As it stands they are all different enough to warrant their own threads and have attracted replies already due to their high-quality. If you do want them to be merged let us know, but they don't have to be.

3. CGSwans

CGSwans Well-Known Member 15+ year member

For those of us who, like me, use the 'new posts' button to read everything, rather than going from forum to forum, it would certainly be neater and more user-friendly for them to all be one thread. But I do concur with Zooboy on their quality. :)

4. Chlidonias

Chlidonias Moderator Staff Member 15+ year member

like zooboy28 said. Your threads are not spamming - they are what the Fantasy Zoo section is for. If all your threads are combined then the various replies will be out of sequence and very confusing (each thread will not be just added on the end of the previous thread, instead the entire combined thread will be ordered by the time each post was made [if that makes sense]).

The threads can all be combined if you really want, but for myself I think they are better left as they are.

5. CGSwans

CGSwans Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Argh. Didn't think of that. Ignore me. :)