Join our zoo community

December Photo Showcasing(2021)

Discussion in 'Animal Photography' started by Julio C Castro, 3 Dec 2021.

1. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

https://www.zoochat.com/community/media/albums/december-photo-showcasing-2021.55/

Happy Holidays to all! As everyone knows, a new month means a new showcase and unfortunately the last one of the year :( As usual, here are the rules to participate in the photo showcase:

1. 4 entries per month per member.
    2. They can upload photos that can be found in the regular gallery if they’d like to.
    3. Photos don’t have to necessarily have to be from the month aforementioned in the title although it can take some time to develop photos.
    4. It must be photos we consider our best work meaning not blurry or potentially boring.
    5. Photo entries must be of different subjects per month although they can be of the same subject the following month as long as all the entries for the month aren’t of the same one. Example such as 4 entries of the same specie wouldn’t be allowed but you can upload the same photo for a later monthly entry.
    6. Photos aren’t strictly limited to zoological gardens. They can be from sanctuaries, aquariums, nature reserves, etc.
    7. Do try your best to add where they were taken either in the description and/or by adding tags.

I’ll probably be posting less as I’m preparing to leave California in a couple weeks, will be making a visit to Canada so of course I’ll be hitting up the Toronto Zoo in a few weeks! Be safe out there and Happy Holidays! :p

2. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Thanks for staying up on this. I for one enjoy the monthly showcase (and not just because I am a regular poster; I enjoy seeing other people's work).

3. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

That’s what matters at the end of the day: seeing some of the best work from Zoochat’s taleneted photographers :p

4. CheeseChameleon1945

CheeseChameleon1945 Well-Known Member

Then I need to get somewhere if I want to do an entry in this month's showcase. I haven't for a while.