Join our zoo community

December Photo Showcasing

Discussion in 'Animal Photography' started by Julio C Castro, 1 Dec 2020.

1. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

https://www.zoochat.com/community/media/albums/december-photo-showcasing.42/

It is finally December, the end of the year! I hope everyone has enjoyed being part of this monthly showcase of many wonderful photographers :) I wanted to say personally a huge thank you to all who have contributed and made it possible that so many beautiful photos can be shared amongst ourselves. Even if you seen the photos and enjoyed them, a thank you as well is extended to you all! Now it’s down to this month and we should end with a bang, of course meaning showing off our very best :cool: As for reminders for the rules:

1. 4 entries per month.
    2. They can upload photos that can be found in the regular gallery if they’d like to.
    3. Photos don’t have to necessarily have to be from the month aforementioned in the title although it can take some time to develop photos.
    4. It must be photos we consider our best work meaning not blurry or potentially boring such as an animal butt as said before.
    5. To have the photos be of different subjects per month although they can be of the same subject the following month as long as all the entries for the month aren’t of the same one. Example such as 4 entries of the same specie.
    6. Photos aren’t strictly limited to zoological gardens. They can be from sanctuaries, aquariums, nature reserves, etc.
    7. Do try your best to add where they were taken either in the description or by adding tags.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays, it was an honor to showcase the photos many of you have contributed and yes I will keep the legacy alive for the coming year and hopefully many to come :p

Arizona Docent likes this.
  2. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Certainly enjoying these albums and a huge thanks to @Julio C Castro for starting them.

Julio C Castro likes this.
  3. Julio C Castro

Julio C Castro Well-Known Member Premium Member

Thank you very much! :D

Arizona Docent likes this.