Join our zoo community

Design a Theme Park

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by OstrichMania, 26 Aug 2019.

1. OstrichMania

OstrichMania Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Basically design a zoo, but a theme park. Pretty simple.

Rules:

1. You are allowed to set a budget, but only if you want to.
    2. You are allowed to have animals in your theme park, just don't turn your theme park into a zoo.
    Happy designing!

Last edited: 26 Aug 2019
  2. OstrichMania

I am going to change the rules to this, and allow players to take an existing park and modify it, for example somebody could pick Alton Towers. Then, they can add and remove things in Alton Towers. They could expand current attractions, like the aquarium, or add new rides, like a rollercoaster.

3. OstrichMania

With this new rule in place, I will be choosing Disney World's Animal Kingdom as my park. I will discuss changes in a future post.

4. OstrichMania

Note: My timeline starts off at the end of 2019.

5. OstrichMania

2020 Plans - Asia
    • We will be building a new restaurant, which will be near the Maharajah Jungle Trek. It will be called the Maharajah Jungle Restaurant. It will provide a view of the Tiger enclosure.
    • Another new restaurant will be constructed by Kali River Rapids, and will be called the Shafty Refuge. It will be one of the new 'Big 5' restaurants (Shafty Refuge, Yak and Yeti Restaurant, Tusker House, Skipper Canteen and Tiffins). This new restaurant
    • Because of the new restaurants planned, the Anandapaur Ice Cream Truck will close on the 17th January.
    • Two new exhibits will be added to the Jungle Trek, being a Gaur exhibit and a Greater One-Horned Rhino exhibit. The Gaur habitat will be finished August and opening on the 2nd of September. The Rhino exhibit will be finished August and will open on the 5th of September.
    • A new bird show will be introduced called The Wonders of the Jungle. It will include Asian birds including hornbills, peacocks and other species. They will come out for demonstrations all throughout the day, so guests can come and go as they please. This show will debut on the 3rd June.