Join our zoo community

Dream Zoo Road Trip

Discussion in 'General Zoo Discussion' started by cloudedleopard, 18 Sep 2014.

1. cloudedleopard

cloudedleopard Well-Known Member

This is just a dream in the farflung future and will probably never happen. I follow Snowleopard's threads and I got this idea from his.
    States- OH, IL, IN, IA, NE, WY, UT, NV, CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV, PA, ON (Canada), MI, OH
    They would all be new zoos for me except-
    Cleveland, Toledo, Detroit, Erie, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Santa Ana, OC, Brookfield, Lincoln Park, Shedd Aquarium. And Brookfield took reciprocity. :D

2. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Coast to coast is very far flung. It would make more sense I think to do one big trip in the eastern half of the country and a separate big trip in the western half. Plus if it will be a once in a lifetime trip I would think you would want to save time for other must see sights, such as Yosemite, Sequoia, Grand Canyon, etc.

3. cloudedleopard

cloudedleopard Well-Known Member

South Central

I was going to do a list, but I sent before I attached! :( I revised my far-flung plans for a zoo trip in New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana as well as Missouri and Ohio zoos.
    Arizona Docent, I understand that coast-to-coast trips are expensive and far-flung, but have you read SL's threads about his trips? They actually happen! :eek:

Attached Files:

• sc.txt
      File size:
      733 bytes
      Views: