Join our zoo community

European Elephant Exhibits Blog

Discussion in 'Europe - General' started by uszoo, 4 Jul 2014.

1. uszoo

uszoo Well-Known Member

Hello I am Uszoo and I run the blog BronxZooFan. Last year some of you may remember my North American elephant exhibit series. I used aerial imagery and other sources to review and dicuss the exhibits. I also figured out the size of every exhibit. Over the past few weeks I have been working on this kind of series but for European Zoos. I have split this up into 10 different posts. This series will include all of the exhibits in Europe, for which I can find basic information or imagery. I have never been to Europe in my life, so it would be great if some of the european zoo chatters could help me out. I have created a quick survey about the elephant exhibits in certain european nations. It would be great if you could fill it out for 1 or 2 zoos that you visited. I want to hear the opinions of people who who have actually visited these exhibits. Right now the survey is for zoos in Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and Sweden. Here is the link for the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFVM28D

Here is the link to a sample of what it will look like: European Elephant Exhibits Survey | Bronx Zoo Fan

Remember any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.