I decided to launch the ZooBeat forums using vBulletin v3 beta release 7. It is still in testing and not 100% stable yet, but I think it should be good enough for us to start on. They are expecting to have the full release of v3 before Christmas, and rather than launching on v2.3.2 and then needing to upgrade to v3 later (more difficult than upgrading from a beta release), I decided that we'd risk the beta software. Let me know if you have any problems. I'll be keeping a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) list to help people with the software and our site.