Join our zoo community

Gathering the improvement ideas for Jinyangho Zoo

Discussion in 'Speculative Zoo Design and Planning' started by dt644, 2 Jan 2020.

1. dt644

dt644 Well-Known Member

Well, good news. Jinju city's local TV station named Seogyeong broadcasting says Jinyangho Zoo will withhold its plan to buy new animals, and seek help from the Seoul Zoo. that news said already some Korean zoo experts, including the Kyungyeon Eo, the Seoul Zoo director and KAZA chairman, was came to Jinju after receiving an invitation from Jinju City to look at the facilities of the Jinyangho Zoo.

On December 21 last year, a current affairs documentary that I also appeared about the Jinyangho Zoo by Seogyeong broadcasting was aired, which probably reminded Jinju City of why buying new animals was a problem.

I'm almost done with the proposal that I could writed with your help, and I'm thinking of going to see a planning officer soon, but I don't know how well Jinyangho Zoo can use that because they said they will be supported by Seoul Zoo. But I'll try to make sure the things you've told me are to using worthily.

Luca Bronzi and amur leopard like this.