Join our zoo community

Goodbye Everyone!

Discussion in 'ZooChat Community & Website' started by Mai Thai, 19 Apr 2022.

1. Mai Thai

Mai Thai Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,

I am sad to say that I will be leaving ZooChat due to me moving out of my home of Cincinnati to Wyoming and family issues. I will never forget this amazing site full of wonderful people and knowledge. Thank you to everyone to makes this website what it is and I hope that maybe one day, far into the future, I may be able to return to this fabulous community.

Sincerely,
    Mai Thai

2. IndianRhino

IndianRhino Well-Known Member

That's sad to hear, I know you were a regular Cincinnati Zoo visitor and I'm sure you'll miss visiting the zoo! Don't see why you moving means you have to leave the site though. I know Wyoming has no major zoos but there's nothing stopping you from remaining a part of the site and contributing without being able to visit any major facilities. In the end it is your choice and I hope you like it in Wyoming, with or without a ton of zoos! :)

3. Polar bear fan

Polar bear fan Well-Known Member

Oh no. We’ll certainly miss your insight here, especially on the Elephant and Cincinnati threads. I hope to chat with you again in the future, so sorry you won’t be on the site anymore. Good luck with your future, I know you’ll be wonderful in Wyoming and they’re lucky to have you.

4. Mr.Ivory

Mr.Ivory Well-Known Member

That's sad to hear, but there is nothing stopping you from being part of this community. But at the end of the day it's your decision and I wish the best of luck for you in Wyoming.

5. Platypusboy

Platypusboy Well-Known Member

That's very sad news, but you will be missed here. Ill always remember the times on world association of conservation centers. But anyway good luck with the move and I hope you'll enjoy Wyoming.

6. Zoofan15

Zoofan15 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Here’s to new adventures! I hope you enjoy your time in Wyoming and that your family issues work out.

If ever you feel the need for some downtime, just know that ZooChat (both the infrastructure of the site and the online community it hosts) are just a click away.

Good luck and maybe we’ll see you again. :)

@Zoofan15
    Gghhg

Platypusboy likes this.
  7. Bengal Tiger

Bengal Tiger Well-Known Member

Good luck Mai Thai, maybe you can keep in touch via discord. You’ll be missed.

8. splendens

splendens Well-Known Member

Hope everything goes well in wyoming!

9. ParathePineapple

ParathePineapple Well-Known Member

Goodbye, you will sincerely be missed by all and I hope your trip to Wyoming goes well!

10. felis silvestris

felis silvestris Well-Known Member

Sad to see you go but good luck in Wyoming and hope you enjoy it!

11. Mai Thai

Hello everyone!

It is great to be back on Zoochat again. I am excited to say that after some careful thought and consideration along with plans changing, I have decided to rejoin Zoochat! Thankfully my grandfather, who was the reason I was moving to Cheyenne, decided to come to Cincinnati so now I get to stay in this wonderful city! I hope to chat with all of you soon and I can not tell you how glad I am to be back!

Sincerly,
    Mai Thai

12. felis silvestris

felis silvestris Well-Known Member

Great news! You were a great addition to the website, so I’m glad you didn’t leave!

13. Mai Thai

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words!