Join our zoo community

Hello from London!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by japa.guru, 17 Jan 2017.

1. japa.guru

japa.guru Member

Hello everyone!

This introduction is about me and what I do - it is non-specific for zoos.

I am from England and I have always been madly passionate about nature, wildlife, conservation and sustainability. I am an eco-warrior and hope to spread these positive life ideals. Step by step we can change the behaviour of mankind and do some good in this world. I strongly believe that the many small changes each individual makes in their own lives will have a great combined effect.

It is hard to see the destruction going on all around us and, at times, even harder to see the ignorance of many. That is why I believe it is so important to educate. It is the amazing efforts of forums like this which will impact upon people’s lives and really make a difference.

So with these life ideals in mind, my partner, Charlotte, and I launched an online blog and mindfulness shop. Our blog features young environmentalists and zoologists who will be commenting on different aspects of sustainability, conservation and the natural world at a large. Our shop features artisan products which promote wellbeing and mindfulness whilst being sustainable and at every step eco friendly!

So Hello everyone! It is lovely to be a part of this forum and I look forward to learning from all of the wonderful people that make up this community. I hope (fingers crossed) that I and my writers might be able to contribute and help others also.

Harry

Founder of Japa - a mindful life

Japa - A Minful Life

2. vogelcommando

vogelcommando Well-Known Member 10+ year member

From the Netherlands, welcome to ZooChat !
    And yes, many small steps can make one big leap ( which is very neccecery if we want to safe at least some of our natural world ! ).

3. Dassie rat

Dassie rat Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Welcome to Zoochat, Japa Guru, from the heights of east London.

4. japa.guru

japa.guru Member

Thank you both for your lovely welcome! Glad to be a part of the forum :)

5. Farhan Khalid

Farhan Khalid Member

Agreed. And welcome.

6. BennettL

BennettL Well-Known Member

Very ,very encouraging Japa guru.Welcome to zoochat I would like a person like you as a member.

BennettL

7. japa.guru

japa.guru Member

Thank you all!