Join our zoo community

Hey! Fancy helping an Animal Management student out?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KellieWicks, 4 Nov 2015.

1. KellieWicks

KellieWicks New Member

Hiya, I'm new to ZooChat so I'm not clear on forum etiquette. I am an Animal Management student from the UK and I'm trying to write a report into Animal Cognition. Would anyone be up for taking my survey or answering a few of my questions?

2. karoocheetah

karoocheetah Well-Known Member

Hiya Kellie,

This forum sees a lot of animal management students and the like and at some point they all ask for some help with their course work - personally I don't have an issue with that - the scientific community learns and develops via peer review so for me - ask away I'm happy to help with a shortish survey - if you're asking me to write a 3000 word essay or critical review then that's another matter!

I'd say post your survey - make it clear and easy to follow as there are many nationalities here!

Good Luck with the course too - where are you studying?

3. KellieWicks

KellieWicks New Member

Ah thank you for being to welcoming, it's about 9 questions if it isn't too much to ask �� I'll pop the link here >>> link removed

Thank you in advance if you do complete it, any answer no matter how lengthy will be greatly appreciated. I'm currently studying at BCA college in Berkshire.

Last edited by a moderator: 16 Nov 2015
  4. karoocheetah

karoocheetah Well-Known Member

Done :)
    Actually really enjoyed it and it's an area that fascinates me too. A friend of mine is studying in the area of Anthrozoology and that really mashes my brain - we have some loooong discussions into the small hours of the night!
    If you'd like to discuss further let me know and I'll whizz you my email address rather than clutter the forum!
    Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: 16 Nov 2015
  5. Mikezoo12

Mikezoo12 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Zoochat KellieWicks.

6. georgie.orca

georgie.orca New Member

I answered! I can't wait to start studying this at university!