Join our zoo community

Hey I decided to make a account cause I need help with something

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Jena, 15 Mar 2018.

1. Jena

Jena Well-Known Member

So my name is Jena and I am 20 years old and currently working on becoming a zoologist it's been my dream since I was very little and so I been day dreaming about making my dream zoo and found this website so decided to join in so I can get some help with questions i have for mixed exhibits. (i posted that thread onto another one because I realize there are options which I didn't know I am still figuring this out!)
    I love animals, and love zoos and aquariums. My favorite is the Omaha Zoo and Disney's Animal Kingdom and I love the Sandiego Zoo even though i only been there once when I was small and a lot has change. The zoo I mostly go to is the Turtle back zoo since that is the closes to me. I own 2 dogs, named Leo and Luna. Leo is a border collie mix while Luna is a Portugese water dog. Luna is 12 going to be 13 and Leo is like 9 I think or 10. I lost count. I also have a darling kitty cat named Olivia. She is a all black domestic short hair cat who is 6 years old. I have a red eared slider turtle and her name is Repto and I have a fiesty dutch rabbit named Daisy. I also have 2 glo-tetras currently in my fish tank. I recently had 4 but two of them passed away sadly :(. I spend my days studying animals and researching everything that I can. And I do need some help with deciding mix exhibits. But I erased that in this and put it in the general zoo discussion thread cause I didn't realize I could do that till I made this post. I also have a tumblr side-blog called myanimalpassion which y'all be interest in since I post animal facts there per day! So I hope I get more familar with this site cause it's a bit confusing to me right now lol.

Last edited: 15 Mar 2018
  2. TheGerenuk

TheGerenuk Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Welcome to Zoochat!

3. Jena

Jena Well-Known Member

thanks :). Still trying to figure this thing out but hopefully my question gets answered about the mixed exhibits

4. agnmeln

agnmeln Well-Known Member

Welcome to ZooChat, I’m pretty sure that you’ll find many helpful discussions on this forum!

5. vogelcommando

vogelcommando Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Also from the Netherlands, welcome to ZooChat !

6. Jena

Jena Well-Known Member

thanks I been looking for answers to what I need but can't find anything precisely what I been wanting but I did make another post so hopefully I'll get answers there. But still thanks!

7. agnmeln

agnmeln Well-Known Member

I am absolutely sure you’ll receive some interesting replies to your thread soon, once more people have been online to see it.

8. PossumRoach

PossumRoach Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Welcome.

I am not really a fish person but glo-tetras? Sweet

9. Jena

Jena Well-Known Member

yup! They are genetically modified fish I got them at Pet smart and it's apparently harmless to the fish and so forth. I have a Blue one and a Purple one currently. Used to have a Pink one and a Green one too but they passed away recently

10. birdsandbats

birdsandbats Well-Known Member 5+ year member