Join our zoo community

hi, everyone.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wayne goodman, 3 Feb 2012.

1. wayne goodman

wayne goodman New Member

i often visit the site, but have now decided to join. i live in brierley hill, west midlands, england. just 2 miles from my favorite zoo, dudley.
    i have apassion for animals, and wish i had a bigger garden to have more animals than i have now! i keep chickens, rabbits, and guinea pigs, and a dog and 2 cats. nothing big i suppose but its "MY LITTLE ZOO" and i get so much fun and enjoyment out of it.
    i visit a number of zoos/safari parks locally to me but, withought a doubt DUDLEY ZOO is where i love to visit most, as it always brings such memories of my childhood visits. friends and family are amazed at my knowledge of the zoo, as i can remember names, of past animals and to which enclosures they were in.( they get fed up in the end and ignore me!?) and walk away:confused:. my favorite animal over all the years has got to be SARAH, THE TIGER, who sadly passed away recently. what such a amazing creature she was.(to which on the forum pictures is such a great photo of her in all her majestic magic:) ).
    i look forward to continue reading the forums, and hopefuly contributing.
    wayne:)

2. devilfish

devilfish Well-Known Member

Hi Wayne,
    Welcome to zoochat. I'm sure you'll have plenty to share, and I look forward to reading it. :)

3. Kadija

Kadija Well-Known Member

Welcome to zoochat! :D

4. Blackduiker

Blackduiker Well-Known Member

Welcome to ZooChat Wayne, the sooner you start sharing your posts and photos the better. That's what keeps us all going here.