Join our zoo community

Hi from the Swedish West coast!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Thesweham, 24 Aug 2014.

1. Thesweham

Thesweham Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Hi! I'm a guy who is 22 years old and I live in Sweden´s next largest city Gothenburg on the Swedish West Coast. I have been active on Zoo Chat like guest since around 2011, but it's first now I'm a member here.

When I'm not sitting with my computer or visit zoos, I'm studying in the school (swedish and english). I also to breed syrian hamsters (Dark Grey & Yellow based).

I have been interested in zoos since I was a child and I have visit around 20 different zoos on the planet, some of the zoos i have visited are; Vienna, Bronx, Berlin(west), London, Loro Parque, Copenhagen with more and some of the swedish zoos.

In the next month I'm traveling to Barcelona, Spain and I will visit both the zoo and the aquarium where.

Best greetings Thesweham. :)

2. Norwegian moose

Norwegian moose Well-Known Member

Welcome to Zoochat Thesweham!

3. Parrotsandrew

Parrotsandrew Well-Known Member

Welcome to ZooChat.

4. zooboy28

zooboy28 Well-Known Member

Welcome to ZooChat Thesweham!

I have been to Gothenburg and thoroughly enjoyed it, both the Universeum and Slottsskogen have interesting animal collections, and the cinnamon buns were great! :D

Some more input in the Sweden forum would be great - often only animal transfers/births mentioned on Facebook are added in there, and only from the big zoos. If you could write a review or two of some of the smaller local collections, and update news, that would be awesome. :cool: