Join our zoo community

hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KJ, 7 Jul 2007.

1. KJ

KJ Well-Known Member 15+ year member

A few questions lol.
    Great new website always good news :)
    groundsman, errr what does that involve, does it inculde making new enclourses ???

2. luke

luke Member

Will we see an update on the site soon? Yes brand new site

Where did you see me on 1st of July? Car pack taking pics

What is Bloodycurtus's job? Lots

Does Blackbrook update on ISIS? our ark systems are up to date but for some reason now one sends them of to ISIS..... it will be on my list of things to do when i set-up a new pc at work

Can you be a keeper for a day? Blackbrook is very much a hands on zoo, for E.g this morning i was helping out the bird section for a bit & next Saturday i am feeding all of mammals due to Bloodycurtus's been off

So even tho i am a grounds keeper i could be working on any section of the zoo, also in the past i have worked on every section of the park just grounds is a much more relaxed section to work

groundsman, errr what does that involve, does it include making new enclourses? pretty much yes also just making sure the zoo is clean and looks nice

Over and out

3. bloodycurtus

bloodycurtus Well-Known Member

lol he cuts gras haha

im the mammal/reptile/fish keeper and we have gathered quite a pelican

blackbrook has been going through some major changes as of late a lot of cosmetic work but also a new owner new management and shift around of the staff since doing this we are trying to catch up with all the unfinished paperwork and updating computer systems so hopefuly we will be upto date with isis as soon as possible
    i think i was the 1st he saw you there

as far as i know we dont currently do a keeper for a day but do take voluntery/workexperiance
    last answer is i think the website is structualy complete just needs the data adding (its not a update its a totaly new site

4. bloodycurtus

bloodycurtus Well-Known Member

lol reply at the same time

5. Writhedhornbill

Writhedhornbill Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing that up!!

6. KJ

KJ Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Luke can you read your PM and get back to me on it, top of forum right hand side.

can you both try and get some snaps off the place inculding the enclosures :D