Join our zoo community

I can't stop laughing at this

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by Daktari JG, 3 Jun 2019.

1. Daktari JG

Daktari JG Well-Known Member 10+ year member

WATCH: Bigfoot Caught On Camera

Not only is this the fakest looking bigfoot picture ever taken (so bad that I with no talent in this area think I could do something more realistic) but also the big red circle as if somehow you wouldn't
    notice the "bigfoot" otherwise.

Jambo likes this.
  2. zoomaniac

zoomaniac Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Indeed funny!

3. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

looks pretty authentic to me. you can clearly see the feet, too large for an adult human. Also the stance, and possible movement of the creature in the photo doesn't resemble human locomotion. This example looks like a fully grown male, but probably not fully mature, a little chubby around the gut area and somewhat lack of facial hair.

Chlidonias likes this.
  4. Chlidonias

Chlidonias Moderator Staff Member 15+ year member

I agree, but it's clearly a somewhat elderly male rather than a young male. It has the characteristic male-pattern-baldness of older Bigfoots.

Pootle likes this.
  5. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

I can understand your reckoning with this, yet I still swing towards it being younger. The lack of greyness associated with aging (although not in all bigfoots) to me at least suggests this individual is probably a large not fully mature male. A human comparison could be a teenage male (17-19 years old), watches too much tv and too little outdoor activities. In addition an older specimen would have more than likely avoided a photo like this of himself being taken whilst crossing a road/pathway due to experience.

6. animal_expert01

animal_expert01 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Really glad they put that red circle there, otherwise I’m not sure I would have been able to see it.

7. Chlidonias

Your last point in particular is spot on, and I hadn't considered that at all. I know your location says "Lancashire" but are you sure you're not an undercover squatcher? My suspicions are aroused ... that might be taken the wrong way, so don't.

8. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

It's just experience I guess.
    Possibly you could have chosen an alternative word to aroused.?

alerted, forewarned, raised.. (maybe not raised), but you know...

9. Chlidonias

Aroused is always my first instinct though. Wait... That also sounded wrong.

LowlandGorilla4 likes this.
  10. Chlidonias

I did a Google search for the photo in the link which started this thread. I couldn't find the provenance of it - it is surprising how many photos there are of Bigfoots surrounded by red circles; it makes you wonder why so few have been shot by hunters.

But it appears to be a recent photo because I found another photo of the same individual (albeit minus the circle), which appears to have been taken near a human settlement and which has been used to illustrate an article from this year. (The article is about a Bigfoot conference, so I assume it is a stock photo).

Bigfoot Conference wraps up with shared stories and passions

The apparent "heavy-set" nature of the beast in the earlier photo seems to me to be caused by folds of skin on its belly, possibly a pouch of sorts, and perhaps used for storing walnuts.

11. Pootle

Pootle Well-Known Member

Yes….(ahem), now moving swiftly back to the Sasquatch situation/conversation, there are probably several hundred Squatches across N America, which really is very very few per sq mile.