Join our zoo community

Is this true!? Eublah exotics; golden cat, pangolin, zorilla and genete for sale!

Discussion in 'Private Collections & Pets' started by Norwegian moose, 19 Nov 2014.

1. Norwegian moose

Norwegian moose Well-Known Member

EUBLAH EXOTICS | MAMMALS |

I was just searching the web for "red river hogs for sale". Then I discovered this breeder based in Ghana selling red river hogs, maxwells duikers, bushbuck, African golden cats, pangolins, zorillas, genetes, and a whole range of other African mammals, birds, herps and inverts! Is this legal at all? Also is it real?, or just a hoax, as I thought in the begining?

2. TeaLovingDave

TeaLovingDave Moderator Staff Member 10+ year member

I sincerely doubt the legitimacy or legality of this.

3. Elephas Maximus

Elephas Maximus Well-Known Member

It's a hoax. They don't breed any of those animals in Africa. Only poach & eat.
    The pics are randomly sourced from the net, some with crappy quality - one of two proofs of fake site (besides the usual 'Noah's Ark' animal list)
    That site should be reported and blocked.

4. vogelcommando

vogelcommando Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I think it's well possible these ( or at least part of ) animals are for sale by this dealer but am sure they are not captive bred ! Also I'm sure it's illigal to bring them over to Europe or America but I'm not sure if it's possible to bring them to countries in the Middle-East, Georgia or South-east Asia.....

5. Teddy Dalton

Teddy Dalton Well-Known Member

This is a real company, they have been advertising on the kingsnake.com website for over 10 years, here is a link to a BOI thread where the guy who runs it actually comments to someone asking does anyone know about it.
    Inquiry Eublah exotics Ghana - FaunaClassifieds