Join our zoo community

Zoo Tycoon Kranja Zoo (My Zoo Tycoon 2 Zoo)

Discussion in 'Zoo Games & Simulators' started by Zoogoer2000, 14 Jul 2009.

1. Zoogoer2000

Zoogoer2000 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, just throught i'd start a little description thread about my zoo tycoon 2 zoo, Kranja Zoo

The only exhibit area currently is "The Mountains of Nepal". It depcits animals of the Himalayan mountains and the surrounding forest

Either than a large glass window and some low rope fence to buffer the guests back, the exhibits are obstruction free. They use mainly moats, ha ha's and elevation to keep the animals within the exhibits

Three exhibits are included

Exhibit 1
    red panda
    common peafowl

Exhibit 2
    markhor
    ibex

Exhibit 3
    snow leopard

If anyone knows how to upload pictures from zoo tycoon 2 to flickr, i'd be happy to do so

2. EvilKittie

EvilKittie Well-Known Member

how long is exhibit 2? since when i have markhors they never stop breeding :O also I have never tried putting peafowl in with red pandas does it work? I just tend to leave them wandering me zoo with a couple of parts with food in. They (peafowl) just poo too much to have with another animal imo.

3. CZJimmy

CZJimmy Well-Known Member

When you take a photo and place it in an album there is an option on the album screen to export the image. Export the image to your images folder on your computer and then upload to flickr as normal.

I think that's how it works

4. Zoogoer2000

Zoogoer2000 Well-Known Member

I don't really no how long it is as i did'nt use fencing, its fairly long though

CZJimmy, Thank you, im going to attempt some uploading later

5. mstickmanp

mstickmanp Well-Known Member

I also have a similar section in my zoo. The first exhibit has red pandas. The second exhibit has Black-necked Storks (which are also know as Tibetan Stork) and Bar Headed Goose. The third exhibit has Snow Leopard. The fourth exhibit has Markhor. The fifth exhibit has Himalayan Monal.

6. HuxleyPig

HuxleyPig Well-Known Member

I'm assuming those are user created animals.

7. mstickmanp

mstickmanp Well-Known Member

Yes they are.