Join our zoo community

Zürich Zoo Looking for contact at Zurich Zoo re: frog photo

Discussion in 'Switzerland' started by DavidBrown, 29 May 2014.

1. DavidBrown

DavidBrown Well-Known Member 15+ year member

Howdy. Tim May and I are preparing to send a story about Excidobates mysteriosus to a kid's magazine accompanied by Tim's photo of the species taken at the Zurich Zoo. http://www.zoochat.com/476/poison-arrow-frog-zurich-zoo-1st-103172/

We've been trying to figure out how to contact the zoo to ask for permission to use the photo. We sent a message through the e-mail system on their website with no success thus far.

Does anybody know someone at the Zurich Zoo who would be good to query for permission to use the photo of their frog? Any suggestions that Zoochatters have would be much valued.

Thanks much from David and Tim.

2. Arizona Docent

Arizona Docent Well-Known Member 15+ year member

That is odd they have not responded. I used their general email about a year ago for a query regarding snow leopards and photo tours. I got a response about a day later in English, complete with further contact information. Unfortunately, I have long since deleted that email so I do not have a name to give you. If I recall, I used an online translator to at least put the subject line of the email in German. If your subject line was in English, perhaps resending it this way will help?