Join our zoo community

Moebelle's Zoo Maps

Discussion in 'General Zoo Discussion' started by Moebelle, 9 Jan 2014.

1. Moebelle

Moebelle Well-Known Member 10+ year member

May I please have everyone's opinion on something? Does fencing look better or worse? I hope people say better because I've already put a perimeter around every animal.

Attached Files:

2. Chatt Wolf

Chatt Wolf Well-Known Member 10+ year member

Yep!,looks better.

3. Moebelle

I'm renovating my Cincy map (with motivation this time) and I'm making it more advanced and adding a more professional quality compared to my previous maps. I'm using animals from the San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Planc Zoo, London Zoo, Los Angeles Zoo, and Phoenix Zoo maps. Here's what I've been working on so far.

Attached Files:

4. jayjds2

jayjds2 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

Looking good! I recognize some animals from SDZ/SF and LA, and those are the only zoos on that list (besides the original, Cincy) that I've been to. Keep up the good work

5. Moebelle

Here's more progress of the map. I had a bit of a set back since my Photoshop membership expired and I had to save up to renew it. I did the entire amphitheater, World of the Insect, and Rhino Reserve yesterday. I also added a before and after, or old and new, "time lapse" of how I redid Gorilla World. If you notice above the flamingos, I added part of the train tracks that loops around the middle section of the zoo. Because some ratio placements are off in some places, I don't think I'll add the full train - I just added it because it was easy to make there, and it's one of the most exciting places to see the train on the move.

Attached Files:

6. HorseChild

HorseChild Active Member

This is the first time I've read this thread, this is so cool! (And accurate!)

7. Moebelle

Elephant House in progress

Attached Files: