Join our zoo community

Movie Review Rant 2022

Discussion in 'Zoo Cafe' started by OstrichMania, 13 Feb 2022.

1. Brum

Brum Well-Known Member 10+ year member

After having a quick look at Google it seems no-one really knows who has the film rights... And yeah, wasn't a fan of the name change at all.

2. Brum

Brum Well-Known Member 10+ year member

I'm back to eat some humble pie, @Batto was right with regards to the Hulk and Namor rights still being at Universal, but the current reports are all saying the rights revert back soon... Fingers crossed! :)

JigerofLemuria and Batto like this.
  3. OkapiFan

OkapiFan Well-Known Member

I got to see Avatar: The Way of Water opening day (the sixteenth) and I'm finally getting around to writing a review for it.
    I went into the movie thinking that it was going to be just another cash grab and I was really surprised. I don't know if I can even call it a movie, it's more of an experience. The story was pretty simple (just like the first one) but it was good. There were a couple plot holes, but nothing to big. The CGI is the best I have ever seen!! The entire movie I was questioning whether or not it was actors in makeup!! I'm a sucker for great action scenes and this movie doesn't disappoint with those! Definitely go see it in 3D or you're missing out. When I see a movie in 3D normally, it doesn't add much, but this really sucked me into the movie.
    It is a long movie (3 hrs. 12 min.) so just a heads up. But it is in my opinion much better than the first one and a movie to see in theaters rather when it comes onto streaming platforms.
    Overall, I'll give it a 9/10

4. aardvark250

aardvark250 Well-Known Member 5+ year member

its avatar, of course the world building is excellent and cgi are mad. First an hour is a bit stretched out for me but the drama and fight scene are nice.

OkapiFan likes this.