Join our zoo community

My dream zoo.

Discussion in 'Fantasy Zoos' started by Ebirah766, 29 Oct 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ebirah766

Ebirah766 Member

I've been thinking about it, and I want to put this out into the world.

This is a massive zoo. I've decided to name it the New York Zoo and aquarium, 'cuz I live in that area

Farm exhibit:

You walk into a barn, which is quite large. There are exhibits to the left and right of different sizes

On the left when you walk in is a fairly large exhibit home to a breeding pair of KuneKune pigs.

On the right is a smaller habitat with perches, an in wall sleeping area, and small feeding trays, this exhibit is home to a group of a rooster and 5 hens

Keep walking, and a larger habitat is to the right that has a large outdoor yard, thick hay and a big feeding trough. This exhibit is home to a pair of miniature donkeys

On the left you'll see a larger exhibit with a larger yard, same as above but it is larger. It is home to a breeding pair of miniature horses

Another larger yard is up ahead with massive hay amounts and a large water trough, same for food. There is a mud pit and is home to a pair of American Yorkshire pigs

On the other side are two medium sized yards, one being covered by a thick net and a large pond. They both have small feeding trays and water troughs. The netted one is home to a flock of 4 Emden geese, and the other, larger one is home to 3 domestic turkeys

Up ahead yet again are two massive yards, one home to 2 draft horses, the other one home to some female classic dairy cows

You take a long walk, on the right is a medium pen with 4 southdown sheep. You arrive at a massive yard with 2 speckled bulls, the other one is home to 2 alpacas

When you leave, there is a large pond home to around 50 butterfly koi

Whew! That was a huge effort. I hope you guys like it, I'll post many more tomorrow!

2. Ebirah766

Ebirah766 Member

Oh yeah, I forgot goats! We can have a medium sized yard for Nigerian dwarf goats...